United States: 41% of Americans are satisfied with immigration levels and want them to stay the same as they are now, according to the just-released and widely-respected 2018 General Social Survey out of the University of Chicago. 23% of Americans want immigrant levels to be increased (in 2016 only 17% of Americans wanted an increase, so more people want to increase immigration levels now than they did before the current president took office). 34% of Americans want immigration levels to be decreased (In 2016 more than 41% wanted immigration levels to be reduced – this is the first time since 2004 that fewer Americans want a reduction in immigration levels). The administration’s attitudes toward immigration appear to be out of sync with a growing percentage of the American people.
- Miyaad ka fikireysaa inaad u wado Uber ama Lyft? Hubso inaad ka fekereyso caymiska!
- Qalalaasaha Itoobiya \”Waxaan ahaa caqli xumo in aan rumeysnaa in Itoobiyaanku aysan la dagaallami doonin gudaha
- Cusbooneysiinta ka timid ILAP
- Ma waxaad raadineysaa deeq waxbarasho? U diyaargarow hadda si aad u noqotid tartame sare
- Africa iyo COVID-19 talaalada