Prime Minister Trudeau has announced that Canada will turn away those trying to cross the border from the U.S., including at the Roxham Road crossing, which previously had allowed asylum seekers to cross over. “We will be returning irregular migrants who attempt to cross anywhere at the Canada-US border,” he said. The assumption is that those turned back will be handed over to US patrols.
- Nobody knew what 2020 was going to bring
- Photo Brief: Biddeford, Maine
- Le communiqué des FARDC du 12/07/2021 accusant les Twirwaneho du terrorisme et attaques aux paisibles populations et aux positions FARDC : « Un aveu voilé d’un génocide imminent »
- Food for All Mobile Market
- Let’s be thankful for what we have now