Exceptions will be made for healthy visitors age 18 and older with no symptoms in the following circumstances:
· Pediatrics: One parent/guardian at a time
· Obstetrics: One spouse/birthing partner
· Outpatient surgery: One person involved in care
· End of life: Two visitors at a time
· Extraordinary circumstances: One person allowed as an escort, only if the patient requires help with mobility, support, or communication with care team. Such necessity to be determined by care providers.
All visitors will be screened upon entrance. Please note that visitors will not be allowed for patients with a pending or positive COVID-19 test.