Hijra (means travel or migration in arabic), That’s what people at a roadblock say when...See More
Tuimbie: Sing for Us
Tuimbie is Amjambo Africa’s poetry section!
We are looking for poems from writers of any age and level of accomplishment. Tell us your stories, your dreams, your songs, your heart. We want to get your words, your creativity, your stories, into the conversation of the community here in Maine. Find out more.
- Broad coalition calls state to provide coordinated services for asylum seekers
- Racism in Maine: Equity progressing, but slowly
- Registration for TPS opens for eligible Afghans
- Portland High School student Luzia Vumpa earns award in the Make It Happen! Program
- Xenophobia does not tell the full story of migration in South Africa