By Bonnie Rukin Some may wonder what it takes to get a flint corn tortilla – made with...See More
Food, Farming & Restaurants
Sep 17, 2020
Marie Immaculée was born in DR Congo, and arrived in Maine in 2014. She is the eldest of eight...See More
Aug 13, 2020
by Kathreen Harrison Nadine Pembele was born in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) but...See More
Jul 16, 2020
By Julia Harper The Good Food Council of Lewiston-Auburn is eagerly moving ahead to support the...See More
Jun 21, 2020
by Abigail Nelson Ten years ago, after working for a number of years on farms owned by others,...See More
- MIRC Statement on President Joseph R. Biden Jr.’s Inauguration and the Proposed Immigration Reforms
- A day of hope as President Biden and Vice President Harris assume leadership of U.S.
- NAACP-Maine, Maine Initiatives, co-hosts and session presenters of MLK Day call for dismantling systemic racism in Maine
- It’s 2021, let’s hope again
- What is renter’s insurance and do I need it?