Grace Ingabire, who graduated with a major in dance from Bates College last year, has been crowned Miss Rwanda 2021. She will receive a monthly allowance of Rwf800,000 and a Hyundai Creta 2021 as prizes. Ingabire has said she likes all kinds of dance, including free styling, afro beat, and other forms of contemporary dance. She also likes traditional Congolese and Rwandan styles of dance. She believes that dance is both exercise and a form of self-empowerment, and plans to open a dance studio, and create a platform for people to express themselves and share their art with others.
- Nobody knew what 2020 was going to bring
- Photo Brief: Biddeford, Maine
- Le communiqué des FARDC du 12/07/2021 accusant les Twirwaneho du terrorisme et attaques aux paisibles populations et aux positions FARDC : « Un aveu voilé d’un génocide imminent »
- Food for All Mobile Market
- Let’s be thankful for what we have now